[tw rape, abuse, racism, misogyny, lesbophobia, transphobia, pedophilia]
- A woman in Utah gave birth to twins. When one was stillborn, she was arrested and charged with criminal homicide based on the claim that her decision to delay cesarean surgery was the cause of the stillbirth.
- After a hearing that lasted less than a day, a court issued an order…
Someone asked us:
I heard that birth control is free under Obamacare but I’m still paying for my pills every month. Why isn’t my insurance giving it to me for free?
There are a couple of reasons why this may happen. Here’s the deal:
Obamacare = amazing…
The potential increase in world economic activity from the free flow of workers across borders.
'Hush is a collection of military images responding to the US policy of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.” Infused with joy and playfulness, these works present a stark contrast to the silence and secrecy enforced by this policy'
Shark Island is a small island located off the coast of Nambia. It’s
the site where over hundred years ago the Germans held a concentration camp which was also known as “Death Island”. Shark Island Concentration Camp is something like other African tragedies that is
omitted from history
Over 10,000 African people from the Herero and Namaqua tribe were killed between 1905 to 1907. At the time Nambia was under the German empire, On the island, Germans used some of the same
methods they used on Jews on the Herero and Namaqua. Methods such as
torture, forced larbor, and went as far cracking the skulls of the
Herero and Namaqua. WIth the dead bodies, the Germans ran “Medical Investigation” on the Herero and Namaqua to see which was the inferior
race. Other methods of torture were rape and forcing the women to do hard labor after and kept them starved for many days at time. Its not
Ironic to me events like this committed to African go omitted but Jewish Holocaust “Never Forget” slogan is used.
This is the finally Installment of SanCopha League White History,
where the Whites Lies were exposed, and omitted events that Europeans
were finally revealed for you see and learn from.
“Those who do not understand true PAIN can never understand true PEACE” ~ Pain
Maybe now you can understand our Pain
Post written By: @Oba_Tayo
"Why don’t we have a White History Month!?" - says random white person.
Welp, here you go..
Obamacare does have some real problems that rate national news coverage. Beyond the incompetent rollout, the biggest is that there are no cheaper plans for people who don’t want rich coverage. Later, these “rate shock” issues are going to hit some businesses.
And then there’s the fact that some states have rejected the Medicaid expansion, setting up health-care deserts for poor people in those states.
Those problems are hard, but probably fixable — if there was any interest in fixing them.
"I don’t see color."
"I don’t want to think about racism because I don’t have to since racism isn’t a problem to me specifically."
“You don’t want to be Mrs. Tampon do you?” my mother asked, her eyebrow raised. I stared at the white tile in the middle of the drug store, embarrassed, confused. I shook my head no while gripping the blue box, refusing to take the package of spongy maxi pads she was pushing toward me. “Tampons would tear your hymen and take your virginity,” she explained, “that’s how sex works.” I grudgingly placed the box back on the shelf as she tossed the bulky, wingless pads into the shopping cart.
Last week, when curriculum from the abstinence-only education program in Texas was made public (comparing non-virgins to used toothbrushes and tape that had lost its adhesive ability after being passed around the room, for instance), it was another reminder of why shaming students into celibacy doesn’t work. Texas is the fifth highest in teenage pregnancies, after all. But for me, it was a reminder of my past, growing up in a one-stoplight town in North Carolina two decades ago with my Baptist Colombian mother and my Irish Catholic father. Despite their best intentions, I was raised to be ashamed of sex — and it wasn’t until I was 17 that I found an adult who had the courage to simply tell me the truth about what was going on.
Why FCKH8 is NOT an Ally to the Queer Community
- That time they made fun of asexuality and diversity of the queer community in one fell swoop
- That time they became hypocrites about it to avoid being called acephobic (not to mention cissexist/ not trans* inclusive)
- That time they used misogyny to empower cis gay men, alienate lesbians, forget about bisexuality, and be cissexist about all forms of sexuality
- That time they stole ideas from queer charities to make a profit
- That time they stole ideas from bloggers to make a profit
- That time reviews show just how shitty they are at doing business anways
- That time they paralleled racial segregation to the gay rights movement because they are definitely the same thing
- That time they used stereotypes of Black women to render them into props
- That time they ignored gender neutral pronouns, cited religion as a reason for doing so, and harassed someone over it
- Basically all of the stuff folks are reporting on this tumblr I keep linking ya’ll to
They harass and disrespect people on their facebook page. They are actively cissexist, transphobic, asexual erasing, racist, sexist, and misogynist in order to sell shitty, overpriced t-shirts that they stole from charities.
So in other words, fuck fckh8.
(I understand that a lot of parodies of fckh8 have recently appeared on tumblr and other social network websites. As far as I am aware none of the links I have posted above are parodies, and are actually associated with fckh8.
If you notice any disparities, please let me know.)
friendly reminder that this is more reasons why you should not be a fan of fckh8 and the more i look at the tag the more bullshit by them appears